Plastiras & Terrizzi
Attorneys at Law
Community Association Law
By combining 25 years of experience in Common Interest Development representation with a dedication to providing timely quality service, our Community Association Practice group, headed by Michael Terrizzi, continues to earn the respect of professional managers, Board members and colleagues.
As a former President of the Board of Directors for the Community Associations Institute, a non-profit educational and resource organization for homeowner associations, Mike is well versed in the myriad of issues which face community associations.
Representing clients throughout Northern California, we offer expert legal counsel to either developer or homeowner controlled associations in general corporate matters and construction deficiency resolution.
We provide experienced, quality legal services in:
Our attorneys are actively involved in representing individuals and entitles in all facets of litigation, including claims of:
- preparation, maintenance and interpretation of CCR’s and bylaws
- prevention, mediation and litigation of community disputes
- interpretation, revision and enforcement of governing documents
- delinquent assessment collection
- construction defect resolution